Finally, it’s the weekend we’ve all been waiting for – the annual National Restaurant Association Show (NRA) in Chicago! As an exhibitor at the NRA, ChefUniforms.com will be located at booth # 1904. So for those of you who will be at the NRA, be sure to come over for a meet and greet with our sales team. And, as an extra incentive to those who do intend to visit our booth, you will receive an exclusive ChefUniforms.com discount! The discount can be used on your next purchase of chef coats, chef pants or chef shoes from ChefUniforms.com
To help you locate us more easily, here’s what the ChefUniforms.com booth # 1904 looks like:
For those who don’t know about the NRA show, it is taking place in Chicago, Illinois from May 21-24. The NRA allows attendees to preview the most cutting-edge kitchen equipment, meet top culinary professionals, and find out what’s cookin’ in the restaurant biz.
Here are a few of this year’s highlights:
- A special Keynote Presentation by General Colin Powell (yes, the Colin Powell).
- You can attend the International Wine, Spirits and Beer Event, where you can learn how to make new concoctions and even taste new types of beverages.
- At the Technology Pavilion you can watch demonstrations or listen in on an education session.
- Into Organic food? Head over to the Organic & Natural Pavilion where you can check out the latest trends in natural products.
- The Kitchen Innovations Pavilion displays the most innovative kitchen equipment on the market (go figure).
- The International Cuisine Pavilion is your source for traditional meals and beverages from different cultures around the world.
This event is going to be one for the books! Below is a photo of last year’s NRA Show. You can tell our guests were excited to be at our booth (note the spiffy hats), so come check it out for yourself this weekend. We Hope to see you there!