It’s finally December 25th! You know what that means… it’s National Pumpkin Pie Day! Oh, and it’s also CHRISTMAS! It’s time to eat, drink and be as merry as can be, among our closest friends and relatives. It’s not difficult to be merry with such delicious food around, and who can pass up a nice glass of eggnog? And let’s not forget that feeling one gets when giving a gift.
So, in the spirit of the season (and National Pumpkin Pie Day), we’ve decided to give you, our readers a gift. Here is a delicious and easy recipe for a tasty pumpkin pie that the whole family will love:
1 Hr 10 Min
Per Serving: Calories: 379 | Total Fat: 14.3g | Cholesterol: 70mg
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
This recipe is courtesy of AllRecipes.com.
ChefUniforms.com would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all of our friends, coworkers and customers! We hope you have a happy, healthy and delicious holiday!