In honor of National Chocolate Pudding Day, I wanted to post something fun for the young ones (and the young-at-heart). This is a dessert recipe that is just as fun to make as it is to eat, and it’s so simple, your kids can do it themselves!
(Warning: This may get a little messy, so you might want to throw a few paper towels down, and let the little chefs wear your chef coat.)
Cup of Dirt
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Chocolate Pudding: 2 cups. (Either make your own or grab a couple of Snack Packs, either way is fine!)
- Oreos: 8
- Gummy worms: 5-6
- Crush up the Oreos the best you can, and try to break all of the bigger chunks up. Some people like it to be a fine powder, while others prefer it a little chunky.
- Mix about 1/3 of the crushed Oreos with the chocolate pudding in a bowl.
- Pour the pudding into two cups and top each off with the rest of the crushed Oreos.
- Throw in some gummy worms.