Father’s Day is coming fast! Time is running out to get the perfect gift for that special guy in your life. In our last blog, Father’s Day Gifts: Time is Running Out! we wrote about getting dad an embroidered chef coat with his name, #1 Dad, or another term of endearment printed right on it. If that’s not up your alley, or you’d rather get a little more creative, here are a few other ideas to get you started on your “Day for Dad”:
- Make him his favorite breakfast in bed. Don’t skimp on the bacon!
- Take him to his favorite sporting event. Not the right season? How about playing it with him instead?
- Do his favorite activity with him. If it’s the same as number 2, you’ve killed two birds with one ball!
- Put on his favorite movie and watch with him. Try your best not to fall asleep or whine.
- Take him to his favorite restaurant for dinner, or cook him his favorite meal. The way to a man’s heart is through the stomach.
- Don’t make him fix, kill, walk, feed, or clean anything today – unless he REALLY wants to.
… and of course, the most important one:
- Be sure to wish him a HAPPY FATHER’S Day!