As summer comes to an end and school is about to resume, let’s take a moment to treat ourselves to a little something in preparation for the new year. Having trouble deciding what to cook? Well, as it so happens, today is National S’mores Day!
As you probably already know, traditional s’mores consist simply of chocolate and marshmallow melted between two graham crackers. Not only are these easy to make, but the kids can help cook up some of these special treats too! However, if you’re feeling adventurous, feel free to grab your chef coats and try this recipe out with the family!
Time needed: 5 min preparation + 12 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield: 8 servings
- 1 can crescent rolls
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 4 Graham crackers (crushed)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls.
- Place about a tablespoon of chocolate chips, about 4 mini marshmallows and about ½ of a crushed graham cracker at the wide end of each roll.
- Roll up, starting from the wide end.
- Place crescents on a greased foil or parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Give them a few minutes to cool… then enjoy!
Do you have a favorite s’mores recipe? Share it with us below and we’ll give it a try! Now go make some s’mores and enjoy the rest of your summer!