Try out this new recipe for your summer beach days!
- 3 Fresh Smoked Wahoo (Large Diced)
- 5 Philadelphia Cream cheese (Room Temperature)
- 3ea Red Onions (Small Diced)
- 2 Stalks of Celery (Small Diced)
- 2 Whole carrots (Minced)
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Natural preservatives
- Mix all produce with room temperature cream cheese well.
- Add smoked wahoo and mix by hand folding over gently.
- Add heavy cream to batch and refrigerate covered with film for 3 hours
- Remove from cooler and gently fold in sea salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Serve with Chef Jimmy’s Yogurt Cilantro sauce, Lime Wedges and Cuban Crackers.