Check out Chef of the Month Joy Crump’s fresh Grilled Shrimp Recipe. Try it out for a nice summer meal!
Grilled Shrimp with Peach Vinaigrette
2 fresh ripe peaches, pitted, cut into chunks
3 tbsp. champagne vinegar
2 tbsp. honey
¼ tsp. cayenne
1 cup canola or vegetable oil
2 tbsp. freshly chopped tarragon
- Place the peach pieces in a blender.
- Add the champagne vinegar, honey and cayenne.
- Puree until combined.
- Pour contents of blender into a medium bowl.
- By hand, whisk in the canola oil.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with salt.
Simple Shrimp Marinade
2 lbs. shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails off)
Juice of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lime
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup chopped fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, oregano, etc.)
1 tsp. salt
Cracked black pepper
- Marinate shrimp for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the marinade and place on a hot grill (400 degrees).
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning once. Shrimp should be firm and opaque; do not over-cook.
- To serve: place the grilled shrimp over a simple green salad, over cooked rice or polenta. Drizzle generously with peach vinaigrette